xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tapping World Summit





                                 

I'm excited about this - Tapping World Summit 2012 - looks fun and potentially life-changing (weight loss, finances, sleep, relationships, pain relief, and more). The little bit of tapping/Emotional Freedom Technique that I have done in the past has actually helped me quite a bit with some personal growth issues. My sister recently told me that it is being used successfully to help veterans with PTSD. So, I signed up - it's free - starts Monday. I like that it will be a "tap-along". . . sort of like a sing-along :) . . . working through the different areas/needs. Check it out and see what you think! 





                                                        


                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment